Monday, October 24, 2011

Lesson Plan For Fieldwork

For my placement at Pine Bush High School, I am required to teach a lesson to the high school students. For my lesson, I drew inspiration from what we did in class the first couple of weeks; surrealist games.

The lesson is for a Studio Arts class with mainly freshmen and sophomores. This is a one day lesson which involves the students in making ink blots and creating something from them.

In my lesson plan, the artist I gave examples of, was Andy Warhol.


















I want the students to create something from these shapes, using whatever they see and the negative spaces.
I am also still trying to modify this lesson to include some other artists that use Rorschachs as a jumping off point for a larger piece.
I'll post some of them next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment